Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Simple Knitting Tips: Organize your stitch markers


Every now and then a knitting trick comes my way that it is so clever I wish I had either a) thought of it myself or b) heard about it sooner.

At the Knit Inn this month, someone bought a project bag that had one of these Book Rings on it.  Turned out that one of the uses for it was to keep your stitch markers organized and handy.  GENIUS!  

I've had a couple of these rings in my office supplies for years (no clue where they came from) and I am delighted to be able to tell you that you can actually BUY THESE AMAZING THINGS at your office supply store of choice (Mine is Staples, because EASY button, of course!).

As you can see, they come in massive quantities and since I only need a few to keep my stitch markers ready for action, I've decided to share my largesse with the populace.  So...if you're local (or happen to be in town) and you see me and mention this blog, I will happily give you some of these incredible knitting tools.  Life changing, truly.
2/20/14: Edited to add: The bag was courtesy of my friend Jessica, who was clever enough to buy it and show me the genius ring :)



Reminds me of some winter sports that are happening somewhere...
Organized and Adorable, just like me. (Except better)

                                   

1 comment:

  1. I would like some when I see you at the Guild meeting on Tuesday, please? Awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete