Monday, February 24, 2014

Knit Inn 2014

On February 7-9, it was my privilege once again to attend the SC Knitting Guild's annual Knit Inn.  As always there were a lot of laughs, a lot of knitting, and many memories to cherish (or not, depending on your perspective, and if you hear the "cookie tantrum" story, trust me, it's very much exaggerated).

This year I again taught the Vintage Winter Shawl class, which is SO much fun to teach!  There were several finished shawls from last year's class in attendance and the lovely knitters who brought them made me feel like a Rock Star Teacher for sure.

The best part of any Knit Inn weekend for me is connecting with old friends and making new ones, and this year was off the charts fabulous in that department.

Until next year, y'all...keep on knitting!






No comments:

Post a Comment