Friday, October 18, 2013

Free Pattern Friday: Socks! Now via PDF!

After having this pattern available for almost a full year (how time does fly...), I have  created a PDF file for easy downloading, and (presumably) easy knitting.

This pattern is not complicated, but it looks smashing when knitted up and if you use Cascade 220 Superwash Sport like I did, they'll be so soft you won't want to take them off.

With Christmas just around the corner, here's a great gift idea for someone on your list.  Cast on now--what are you waiting for?  After all, it is a FREE pattern!


2 comments:

  1. When I click on the link, I get an Error message. Help. Love the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! I think it's fixed now--just did a link to the Ravelry page since the direct pdf link was being cranky :)

    ReplyDelete