Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Free Knitting Pattern! (You'll want to make more than one...)

Framed Nine Patch Dishcloth



Being an actual user of hand knit dishcloths, it is sometimes necessary to knit yourself some fresh ones.  (And sometimes your mother-in-law requests some, too.)

So I grabbed some yarn and some much larger needles than I normally use for dishcloths (because sometimes you think outside of the box, even if only a tiny bit) and headed to the WWKiP day event at the Charleston RiverDogs home game.  Somehow, amid the root-root-rooting for the home team, the chatting with my fellow knitters and all our friends and family who had joined us, the Dixie Dog and glass of wine, a dishcloth pattern emerged.  And I was smitten with it.

You can find it here on Ravelry and I hope you enjoy it as much I do.  Dixie Dog not included.

 
The DixieDog--A RiverDogs specialty. Coleslaw and Pimento cheese. YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment