Thursday, June 27, 2013

A newly published (free!) pattern and a new trick!

I learned something new today--how to turn a pattern into a PDF document and put it on Ravelry!  Sure, some of you have known this since Ravelry was Ravelry, but sometimes I bloom just a bit later than others, and that's OK.

 
Churchill-A Knitted Hat


This one is not a new pattern, but it is newly published (and a PDF download, in case you missed that earlier) and I'm planning to knit a few for our Guild's newest charity knitting endeavor.  If you've taken my Knitting in the Round class, you have this pattern already.  And if you've knit this hat from my pattern, I would LOVE to see it!!

And if you are looking for a charity knitting project that is small and portable and will be greatly appreciated, we are knitting these for TriCounty Family Ministries.  The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment