Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The people I am privileged to meet on my knitting journey are some of the best people on the planet!

As we start a new year filled with new possibilities (and of course, new knitting projects!) I want to express my gratitude for all the lovely folks I get to talk to, teach, work with, knit with, plan with, play with, and learn from in this business.  You inspire, amuse, inform and bless me throughout the year in ways you may never comprehend.  I am honored to know you.

To my students, to the folks at the Charleston Museum, the Village Knittery, LCHEA, the guilds, the readers of the blogs, the followers on Facebook, Twitter, Ravelry, Instagram & Pinterest, to my non-knitting friends who encourage me (and endure me!) and of course to my sweet family who support my passion for teaching people to knit, I say

THANK YOU!

I am excited about 2013 and all the fun we'll have together.  I couldn't do it without YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment