Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Knit Year!




Every late December I make goals for the upcoming year, and somehow the majority of these tend to center on knitting. I guess I figure if the Knitting gets done everything else will surely fall into place. So, for 2012, here's what I hope will happen:

1) Monthly knitting workshops and/or events at The Charleston Museum.
2) Increased enrollment in my classes at Michael's.
3) A daily interactive record of knitting, starting January 1, over on Facebook.
4) My son's Christmas gift will NOT be on the needles next year at Christmas!
5) Complete my Knitting Instructors Certification course by the end of April.
6) Pick a charity for our knitting group to contribute knitted items to. Red Scarf Project again?? Warm Up America?? Something else??
7) Host World Wide Knit in Public Day activities in June.
8) Attend the SC Knitting Guild's Knit Inn in February.

Happy New Year and Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment