Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Overflowing with Thankfulness: Red Scarf Project


In January of this year (OK, wow that was officially a long time ago!), I announced to my Monday Morning Knitters that I very much wanted to send a scarf to the Orphan Foundation of America for their Red Scarf Project. I explained what it was, handed out the guidelines from the website to any interested parties and that was that.

Today, I packed up SIX red scarves to take to the post office! I am overflowing with gratitude for the effort and hours of knitting that my generous knitting friends donated for this project.

For many years, I have wanted to participate in knitting for this, and my Monday Morning Knitters helped make it happen! Thank you all!




1 comment:

  1. Tamara - Your scarves arrived and they are AMAZING! Thank you so much for your generous scarf donations and for promoting the Red Scarf Project! The former foster youth that get these will be so HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete