Sunday, January 15, 2012

Knitting Group a Go-Go!

After taking a long winter's nap of sorts, the knitting group formerly known as Monday Morning Knitters will meet again tomorrow, January 16, from 10:00 am till 11:30 am. Now there's a new name and a new location: First and Third Monday Knitters meet at the Panera Bread near the Tanger Outlet Mall. See the sidebar of this blog for the full 2012 schedule.

It's going to be a great year of knitting! I have lots of ideas for ways we can knit for charity and I'll be bringing that information with me, along with an unfinished project of two to work on--the hard part is just narrowing it down to one or two!

I look forward to seeing old knitting friends and meeting new ones. This group means so much to me and I've missed it over the holidays. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaand I realized yesterday that the West Ashley group meets at the Tanger Panera this Saturday at 2:30 if you are bored. ;)

    Apparently I'm addicted to knitting groups. lol.

    ReplyDelete