Monday, April 21, 2014

A Monday Medley of Patterns, All Free

Today I posted a PDF link to a very old pattern that I first blogged about four years ago.   If you're like me, when you find a free pattern you want to try, it makes life so much easier to have a downloadable PDF version, ready at the click of a button.  (This is especially true since it usually takes me 20 minutes to track down the needles I'll need for the project, but I feel certain that most knitters are more organized than I am.  Surely.)

This got me thinking about the other free patterns I have available, and although it's not Free Pattern Friday, I humbly offer, in honor of my newly re-posted Drop Stitch Garter Dishcloth: 

A Monday Medley of Patterns, All Free


Drop Stitch Garter Dishcloth
 

Thousand Mile Journey Scarf



Brickworks Thin-Finity Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment